cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAL_funtion

MHama.3
Associate II

Hello people

I am an electrical engineering student and now I am doing my internship in a company. I am supposed to program STM32F4 (C) and I have read a bit about the HAL function (in the Reference Manual). I want to learn more about all the functions of the processor. 

Can you please recommend me where I can learn more and detailed about it? Is there any tutorial for it or any book?

Best regards

Mosaab

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MHama.3​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

Please refer to the User Manual UM1725 "Description of STM32F4 HAL and low-layer drivers", this may help you to have more idea about the use of HAL functions on STM32F4.

Hope my answer helped you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MHama.3​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

Please refer to the User Manual UM1725 "Description of STM32F4 HAL and low-layer drivers", this may help you to have more idea about the use of HAL functions on STM32F4.

Hope my answer helped you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen