cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDCAN ECHO packets avoiding

MishKa59
Associate II

Hi, I accidentally encountered a problem with echo-received packets after transmitting. Is there a software initialization of FDCAN way to avoid it? I can't use a filter 'cause receiving the packet for MCU is possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Karl Yamashita
Lead III

Sounds like you have your Mode set for External Loopback mode instead or Normal Mode.

Check MX_FDCAN1_Init function to see what Mode you're using.

If smoke escapes your device, put the smoke back in. It'll still work as a conversation piece. If you find my answers useful, click the Accept as Solution button so that way others can see the solution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @MishKa59 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and direct support. An online support case has been created on your behalf, please stand by for just a moment and you will hear from us.

Regards,

Billy

Karl Yamashita
Lead III

Sounds like you have your Mode set for External Loopback mode instead or Normal Mode.

Check MX_FDCAN1_Init function to see what Mode you're using.

If smoke escapes your device, put the smoke back in. It'll still work as a conversation piece. If you find my answers useful, click the Accept as Solution button so that way others can see the solution.

MishKa59_0-1698223535043.png