cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-L4S5I-IOT01A STSAFE-A110 Test problem

KYang.7
Associate

안녕하세요. 저는 한국 mouser를 통해서 B-L4S5I-IOT01A 보드를 구매하여 개발 테스트를 하고 있습니다.

그런�?� X-CUBE-AWS 테스트 중 내부 보안 chip�?� �?�용한 키 값�?� 만드는 기능�?� 정�? �?�작하지 않습니다.

KMS 기능�?� 사용하는 경우는 정�? �?�작하는�?� 혹시 해당 chip만 불량�?� 수�?� 있�?�까요? 그런 경우 어떻게 검�?�?� 할 수 있�?�까요?

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @KYang.7​ ,

I translate your question to English as it is the commonly used language for our Community:

Hello. I purchased the B-L4S5I-IOT01A board through Korean mouser and am testing it for development.

However, during the X-CUBE-AWS test, the function to create a key value using the internal security chip does not work properly.

If the KMS function is used, it works normally, but could it be that only the chip is defective? In that case, how can I verify it?

I also add relevant topics (tags) to get more chance that your question will be reviewed by dedicated experts.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Guillaume K
ST Employee

Hello

did you run STSAFE provisioning application as indicated in the readme.txt ? it makes the link between STSAFE chip and the STM32L4S5. it must be run only one time.

also see https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000xpGq2SAE/issue-with-stsafeprovisioning-project-in-xcubeaws

if you are using X-CUBE-AWS 2.2.0, check that the B-L4S5I-IOT01A board option byte for number of Flash banks is configured for single bank (not 2 banks). E.g. DBANK=0.

the SBSFU software expects that the STM32L4S5 is configured for 1 Flash bank.

it seems the boards come from manufacturing with dual bank activated by default.