cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto detect STM32G0 Variations? Or pc_init, pc_unInit, pc_program_page, pc_erase_sector, pc_eraseAll, static base, begin stack, end stack, begin data, page size, page buffers address in mcu?

LMora.5
Associate

I am using PyOCD and CMSIS Pack Manager to connect and read from my MCU. However, to write I need to know the specific MCU name such STM32g071cbux. Is there a way to autodetect that variation between like STM32g071cbTx. or can I auto detect like my pc_init, pc_unInit, pc_program_page, pc_erase_sector, pc_eraseAll, static base, begin stack, end stack, begin data, page size, page buffers address from the mcu?

3 REPLIES 3

DBGMCU should have a "DEVID" and the System/OTP should have a "FLASH SIZE" and perhaps "RAM SIZE" variable.

There's supposedly also some detail in the UNIQUE-ID but I'm not sure how publicly unpacked that is. Ask your local FAE.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
LMora.5
Associate

I can find the Device ID and Flash Size fine, but some of the other addresses I can't. Do you know if like family variations are in there? Seems like I can find up STM32G0X1XX and I am missing the few X parts.

A lot of the part share a common die, with different bond out, or features disabled.

I think pin/package stuff can be sieved via the UNIQUE-ID, would take some effort, and I'm not interested in doing the work.

The RAM size could be probed.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..