cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always getting en error when debugging the code in stm32 cube

YagciOnur
Associate II

Hi to everyone.I have created an new project and didnt change anything.i just debug the code but  i am always getting an error like this

C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.14.0/STM32CubeIDE/plugins/com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.11.3.rel1.win32_1.1.100.202309141235/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/11.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot open linker script file C:\Users\Onur Yağcı\Desktop\STM32 PROJECTS CUBE\STM32F401CB3\STM32F401CBUX_FLASH.ld: No such file or directory

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [makefile:88: STM32F401CB3.elf] Error 1

"make -j16 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

13:06:18 Build Failed. 2 errors, 0 warnings. (took 801ms)

How we can solve? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

This is probably due to the non-ANSI characters and/or spaces that you are using in the path.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

This is probably due to the non-ANSI characters and/or spaces that you are using in the path.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.