if you know any controller with fullfill my requirements kindly let me know

thanks in advance

regards

kannan

16 REPLIES 16
kannannatesh
Associate II

Dear @Piranha​ ,

can you suggest which is the the best controller for my requirements and which Compiler is suitable for that , how can i debug the controller

@Ozone​ is right, you either need to ditch the Arduino compatibility or use an MCU with USB support.

For example STM32L053C8. You can use Nucelo-L053R8 for evaluation, it has the same MCU just in a bigger package (64 pins instead of 48).

kannannatesh
Associate II

@After Forever​ 

if i choose Nucelo-L053R8 for evaluation, which is the user friendly compiler

> if i choose Nucelo-L053R8 for evaluation, which is the user friendly compiler

The same toolchain for both.

Somehow got the impression the project is a bit over your head at the moment. Perhaps start with a smaller project, and tackle your arduino compatible board later.

kannannatesh
Associate II

@Ozone​ 

i am a new to ST Microcontroller that's why i ask the user friendly compiler for ST micro controllers / Nucleo boards, i was already complete one prototype with Ti based Tiva C Microcontroller with Energia but that IC cost is too high that's why i move to ST based Microcontrollers

Well, you said you want it to be Arduino compatible, so you'll have to use the Arduino IDE with, I guess, STM32Duino package (I have no experience with that kind of feti things but you can find information in their wiki pages).

Otherwise, you can use the freely available STM32CubeIDE and forget about Arduino.

kannannatesh
Associate II

@After Forever​  and @Ozone​  thanks for your support, i will purchase the NUCLEO-L053R8 board for my project and i will going to program with STM32Cube IDE