cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Device CDC (VCOM) in STM32G0B1RCT6

Berlin-raj123
Associate III

HI,

I want to implement the USB middleware on the STM32G0B1RCT6 to use the CDC class for opening a virtual COM port. Can someone provide an example driver?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @Berlin-raj123 ,

Sorry for the delayed reply on this. 

Please have a look at this article on How to implement step-by-step the USB Communication Device Class (CDC)

How to implement USB Communication Device Class (C... - STMicroelectronics Community

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Berlin-raj123
Associate III

i am just trying to send the data to computer, USB Detected but , it shows up the "USB Device Not Reconized"

what  should i do?

I have attached a screenshot for your reference, along with the programScreenshot 2024-09-06 131620.png

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Berlin-raj123 ,

Make sure that all the drivers are installed and that USB connections are correctly made: PA11 (USB_DM) and PA12 (USB_DP) should be connected properly.

Make sure to configure the system clock to the correct frequency.

Did you try to follow and test the USB CDC example project provided in the STM32CubeG0 firmware package:

STM32CubeG0/Projects/STM32G0C1E-EV/Applications/USB_Device/CDC_Standalone at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeG0 · GitHub

Please have a look at this FAQ, this may help you: USB device not recognized - STMicroelectronics Community

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

HI @Imen.D It's not helpful for me. When I merge your code, I find a lot of mistakes. So, I would like to know the step-by-step process. Could you provide something else?

Si, i am waiting for your response.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @Berlin-raj123 ,

Sorry for the delayed reply on this. 

Please have a look at this article on How to implement step-by-step the USB Communication Device Class (CDC)

How to implement USB Communication Device Class (C... - STMicroelectronics Community

Thanks
Imen