Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-link V2 not working with STM32Cube Programmer V 2.8.0

KJagt.1
Associate II

HI Everyone

I have ST-LINK/V2 . its working with STM32 ST-LINK Utility V4.6.0

But whenever I using ST-LINK/V2 with STM32Cube Programmer V 2.8.0. ST-LINK/V2 not detect and not able to download program Even STM32cube Programmer can't recognized either ST-LINK/V2 connected or not.

#STM32CubeProgrammer​ 

#ST-LINK

Please Help Me

20 REPLIES 20

You can find official distributors at this link, where you select Distributors under By Contact Type and your region, i.e. India, under By Country/Region.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

this error occured when I tring to upgrade st link.

st-link device lost when exiting upgrade mode

Please help me waiting for positive response🙂 0693W00000WJhigQAD.png

I have the same exact problem here.. 🙂 ... please help..

Where did you buy the ST-LINK?

Are you 100% sure it's a genuine one?

Could you please post a photo?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

0693W00000WJqdLQAT.jpgBut i orded 3. 2 out of 3 working fine with stm32cube Programmer

please provide solution

Please answer the open questions:

• Where did you buy the ST-LINK?
  • Are you 100% sure it's a genuine one?

Regards

/Peter

from popular E-commerce website

and sure about it is genuine

A "popular website" is not necessarily an authorised dealer with original parts.

If you want to be sure, you can also open a non-functioning ST-LINK/V2 and examine the STM32F103 it (hopefully) contains. Very often you can tell that it is a fake just by looking at the marking.

To open it, unscrew two screws on the back under the sticker, one just above the ST logo and the other at about the 'S' of 'RESET'.

AScha.3
Chief II

>But i orded 3. 2 out of 3 working fine with stm32cube Programmer

so just one is defective. buy a new, or give back for exchange.

0693W00000WK4O0QAL.png 

or open the not working one and : it look like this original ?

show a good pic - if possible.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".