cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request information about B-CAMS-OMV and B-U585-IOT02A connections

SungBin0613
Associate

I want to connect B-CAMS-OMV (cam module ) to B-U585-IOT02A ( discovery kit). But there is no info bout that connection. I already read the user guide bout both. Can you give me some information or solution bout Connection with B-CAMS-OMV and B-U585-IOT02A ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @SungBin0613 and welcome to the Community 🙂,

On the B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit, it is possible to connect a camera module such as B-CAMS-OMV using
the CN7 camera connector.

For this connection you need only to connect the MB1379 camera module mounted on MB1683 to B-U585I-IOT02A by using CN2 connector in B-CAMS-OMV and CN7 connector in B-U585I-IOT02A as shown in the below figure.

KDJEM1_1-1707314620324.png

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Duplicate poorly titled question.

Are.you sure this data can't be found in the schematic or BoM?

See CAD Resources tab in product pages.

https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/b-cams-omv.html#cad-resources

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @SungBin0613 and welcome to the Community 🙂,

On the B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit, it is possible to connect a camera module such as B-CAMS-OMV using
the CN7 camera connector.

For this connection you need only to connect the MB1379 camera module mounted on MB1683 to B-U585I-IOT02A by using CN2 connector in B-CAMS-OMV and CN7 connector in B-U585I-IOT02A as shown in the below figure.

KDJEM1_1-1707314620324.png

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.