cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q

TianKunneke
Associate

Good day.

I'm working with a NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q and I'm looking for the schematic - but it does not seem to be on the product page.

The user manual contains some indication regarding connector usage and high level soler-link configs, but I would like to see the full schematic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @TianKunneke and welcome to the Community ,

You can find the NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q schematic in CAD resources.

KDJEM1_0-1695973774326.png

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @TianKunneke and welcome to the Community ,

You can find the NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q schematic in CAD resources.

KDJEM1_0-1695973774326.png

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @KDJEM.1 in the page of NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q is not present the section "CAD resources"

LucaB_0-1707646256844.png

Could you give the option to download the NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q schematics?

Thanks

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @LucaB and welcome to the Community ,

I will check the issue internally and I will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @LucaB ,

The CAD Resources section is available now for NUCLEO-U5A5ZJ-Q.

KDJEM1_0-1708015055380.png

So you can downloads the schematic board from this link.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your contribution and if you encounter any issues,  don't hesitate to create a post in the ST Community 

Kaouthar