cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing NHD-2.7-12864WDW3 OLED display having SSD1322 controller with STM32F407G-DISC1

S_S_RANA
Associate II

I want to interface  NHD-2.7-12864WDW3 OLED display having SSD1322 controller with STM32F407G-DISC1.

S_S_RANA_0-1709628619621.png

S_S_RANA_1-1709628672926.png

I am doing 3 wire SPI Communication, So i have connected all 20 PINS as follows:

Pin1 ---> GND

Pin2 ---> 3V

Pin3 ---> NC (No connection)

Pin4 ---> PD9 (DC; GPIO_Output, assigned by cubeide) 

Pin5 ---> GND

Pin6 ---> GND

Pin7 ---> PA5 (SCLK; SPI1_SCK, assigned by coubide)

Pin8 ---> PA7 (SDIN; SPI1_MOSI, assigned by coubide)

Pin9 ---> NC (No connection)

Pin10 ---> GND

Pin11 ---> GND

Pin12 ---> GND

Pin13 ---> GND

Pin14 ---> GND

Pin15 ---> NC (No connection)

Pin16 ---> PB12 (RES; GPIO_Output, assigned by cubeide) 

Pin17 ---> PB13 (CS; GPIO_Output, assigned by cubeide) 

Pin18 ---> PB14 (SHDN; GPIO_Output, assigned by cubeide) 

Pin19 ---> PB15 (BS1; GPIO_Output, assigned by cubeide) 

Pin20 ---> PD8 (BS0; GPIO_Output, assigned by cubeide) 

After flashing the code into the STM32F407G-DISC1 board, OLED display is still not glowing.

What is the error in this code that  i can't short out ,Because in this IED software also (0 Error and 0 Warning). So, i check the OLED display with necessary power check it was getting the Input power supply after that also i could not found the proper solution for that . If any one working on this microcontroller board pls help me with related documents.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
S_S_RANA
Associate II

I got the solution, There was a problem in Clock Configuration, I set the perscaler to 8 an my final Baud Rate was 2.625.
and its perfectly working

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

The errors and warnings from the IDE, compiler and Linker deal with main the syntax and completeness, and have nothing to do with the functional correctness.

Provide project files, say via GitHub.

Perhaps NewHaven has examples and support for STM32?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
S_S_RANA
Associate II

Hello Sir,
          Good morning sir yesterday, I posted the question regarding the OLED so, for your reference I am attaching here a github link  below please find and update sir. 

Thank you

https://github.com/Vincentrajp/OLED

Hello

With quick review, looks that you have comment out spi transmission from ssd1322_hw_spi_send_byte- function ?

I would probably first double check signals and levels on the display connector with oscilloscope to make sure spi signals are working and also other display pin are in correct states.

Br Jtp

S_S_RANA
Associate II

I got the solution, There was a problem in Clock Configuration, I set the perscaler to 8 an my final Baud Rate was 2.625.
and its perfectly working

Sir, i have some questions. NHD 3.12 25664 and SSD1322 both are same display? actually i am trying on STM32F411 with NHD 3.12. Please help me and guide me!!

The NHD 3.12 25664 uses an SSD1322. It's usually a bare IC mounted on the flex cable, converting the MCU Interface into pixel drivers for the display in a rows and columns fashion.

Let's take this over here  https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubemx-mcus/oled-ssd1322-display/td-p/62235

OLED-SSD1322-001.jpg

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..