cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have some problem with stm32h723zg uart

MChan.12
Associate

I was working with stm32h723zg uart3 pin. I was using micro usb pin with stlink for uart and It works fine but I relise I have to use 3.3V power for pwr consumption test with stlink-v3pwr so I set jp2 with no jumper, and set on jp1 which it will set internal stlink off. I know by using 3.3V will make stlink unable

so I was tring to get uart signal directly from the pin. I was using usart3, I directly connect pd9 and pd8 on stlink-v3pwr but It dosent show any message on my terminal which in 5v internal stlink works fine.

so I thought the v3pwr bridge setting was wrong and try to use v3 debug port(stdc14) I found there was external debug port in h723zg(cn5 mipi10) but the connector in h723zg has no rx tx pin in cn5 so I made the pin by soldering. I test the pin and find out pd9 and pb8 was connected with my new rx tx pin in cn5 so I also test with v3pwr debug port and h723zg cn5 external debug port but dosnt show the message.

I read the datasheet and try to solder sb5 for tset which I was not using 1.8V so I was ok to by pass the level shifter still dosnt work

I even use my pL2303 serial to usb for test still dosnt work

is there any way to use uart in 3.3V input voltage without using internal stlink?

0 REPLIES 0