cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stack and run X-IHM02A1 and X-IKS01A3.

PavanKaruchola1
Associate II

I tried to merge both x-cube-spn2 and x-cude-mems1. It results to errors. problem is protocols and pin configurations are clashing. I can see the configuration and settings of X-cude-mems1 as it have ".ioc"  file but not in the case of x-cube-spn2. I simply want to stack them both and control stepper using gyroscope.   

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @PavanKaruchola1 

For the protocols and pin configurations of the X-Nucleo-IHM02A1, you can find details on the file: 

• en.X-CUBE-SPN2_firmware.zip\STM32CubeExpansion_SPN2_V1.1.1\Drivers\BSP\X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1\NUCLEO-F401RE\ 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for response sir. I want to start it from the beginning, How to make two expansion software work at a time in one Nucleo-board. Any example videos can help me.   

I suggest you to start your project using the example provided in the .X-CUBE-SPN2. Then, try to add the X-Nucleo-IKS01A3 shield referring to the X-CUBE examples.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.