cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The initialized st25r3911 cannot detect the existence of the nfcv card

LevenTao
Associate II

I have ported the driver of st25r3911 to nrf52832. At present, it seems that the initialization is normal. The value of the register read after initialization is the same as the value I used using the stm32 development board, but I just can't detect a close nfcv card. I don't know why, 

LevenTao_0-1718183619768.png

I checked the code, and it seemed that the nfcv card could not be detected in this place, and then returned the timeout flag

LevenTao_1-1718183665123.png

What I can confirm is the following points. The first is that the st25r3911 development board I use is normal, because I can read the data of the nfcv card by using the supporting stm32 development board; the second is that the connection between the st25 development board and the nrf development board is normal, because it can be initialized normally; the third is that when I use stm32 or nrf to drive the st25 development board to initialize, the registers inside the st25 chip read are the same.I can also provide the waveform chart after nrf initialization, using pulseview to view it, But it seems that uploading this file is not allowed in the attachment~~~~

thank you

10 REPLIES 10

However, the good news is that although I feel that there are some problems when reading the spi, it seems that I can detect and read the information of the nfcv card