cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STSW-ST25DV003 using ST25DV64KC-DISCO

RLubi.1
Associate II

Encountered error during flashing of firmware STSW-ST25DV003 using discovery kit ST25DV64KC-DISCO

Hello,

Good day.

I'm Roel, I'm currently evaluating/testing the ST Crypto Demo feature. Last week I have downloaded a crypto demo software(en.STSW-ST25DV003) for my discovery kit ST25DV64KC-DISCO to the test the crypto demo feature BUT after flashing the ST25DVCryptoDemo_MB1396.bin firmware(using STM32 Cube Programmer) to my kit I encountered this error(Please see attached file)

Can you please help me/guide me to fix that initialization error? for me to successfully test a crypto demo.

And Lastly, is it possible for me to recompile or customize the crypto demo code(code provided along the STSW-ST25DV003 firmware) and flash it to my discovery kit? if YES, can you guide me which IDE to use and how to compile to generate a firmware(bin file)

Thank you very much,

Roel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

regarding your question about "possibility for me to recompile or customize", see the SLA0052 Software Licence Agreement.

The package contains the source code and the project files that can be used to rebuild the demo. The project files can be used with Keil µVision® IDE.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RLubi.1
Associate II

Hello,

I fix this issue already by using a mb1396 discovery board(ST25DV64KC-DISCO) with my ST25DV04K device tag(ST25DV_Discovery_ANT_C5) from my other board(mb1283). Below are my 2 discovery kits.

This is the firmware I used the STSW-ST25DV003 firmware(ST25DVCryptoDemo_MB1396.bin) from this site https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-st25dv003.html to test the CryptoDemo.

I have a question i hope someone can help.

Is it possible for me to recompile the codes from STSW-ST25DV003 folder to generate a firmware and flash it to my discovery kit??

Thank you very much!

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

regarding your question about "possibility for me to recompile or customize", see the SLA0052 Software Licence Agreement.

The package contains the source code and the project files that can be used to rebuild the demo. The project files can be used with Keil µVision® IDE.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
RLubi.1
Associate II

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reply and info.

I will download this(MDK-ARM Version 5.37) and try to compile the Crypto DemoCode from https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-st25dv003.html

Will send feedback if I will be successfull on this.

Thank you very much Brian!

Best Regards,

Roel

RLubi.1
Associate II

Hi Brian,

I was able to compile the STSW-ST25DV003 ST Crypto Code using Kiel IDE for both discovery kit board # mb1283 and mb1396

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Roel