cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25RU3993-HPEV kit

RBhav.1
Associate

I bought ST25RU3993-HPEV kit to make my project. I try to program the programming board STM32L476RGT6 MCU in CUBE IDE (Not showing board). Then I try STSW-ST25RU001 (ST25RU3993 Reader suite), But not working as well, not reading and writing tags. My aim is to make a project using RFID with my own code. Does it possible to write my C program in this MCU board ?

Please help to solve this issue.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nick K
ST Employee

Hello,

Yes its possible to create your own FW running on the is board. To create your own FW running on the STM32L4 MCU of the ST25RU3993-HPEV you could use the existing board FW as starting point. The FW is open-source, written in C and part of the ST UHF library package.
The package contains the complete sources, as well the project files for development with the KEIL or STM32CubeIDE toolchain.

BR

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick K
ST Employee

Hello,

Yes its possible to create your own FW running on the is board. To create your own FW running on the STM32L4 MCU of the ST25RU3993-HPEV you could use the existing board FW as starting point. The FW is open-source, written in C and part of the ST UHF library package.
The package contains the complete sources, as well the project files for development with the KEIL or STM32CubeIDE toolchain.

BR