cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone did not read en.x-cube-nfc7

Schuyler
Senior

what would you like to know?

I have downloaded 'en.x-cube-nfc7' according to the instructions,but the ST25 tap app of my phone did not read the "www.st.com/st25-demo" link. What should I do?0693W00000aJrVdQAK.png0693W00000aJr1JQAS.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

see https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00002BdmmTSAR/unable-to-read-ndef-information-in-stswst25001-app for identical issue.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Schuyler
Senior

Hi​, @NSon.1​ 

I have learnt about ST25 and used above codes,But I failed to make the web link in the code appear on the phone screen to read out,what is more,st25 shows that memory is empty.

Olivier L
ST Employee

Hi

If my understanding is correct, you want that the URI "www.st.com/st25-demo" gets opened when you read the ST25 Tag with your smartphone. To do so, you should write an NDEF URI into your tag. You can write such URI NDEF Record from the application "ST25 NFC Tap" of your phone or from a MCU connected to a ST25 Dynamic tag by I2C.

For "ST25 NFC Tap" Android app, go to NDEF tab and click on the '+' in the bottom right corner.

Now, you can leave the "ST25 NFC Tap". If you tap the tag, Android will propose you to open the link. Select a Browser (for example Chrome) and it will get displayed.

Regards

Schuyler
Senior

Hi,@Olivier L​ 

I can see what you mean and I can  write an NDEF into tag by ST25 Tag. But I want write NDEF by a MCU connected to a ST25 Dynamic tag by I2C,so I used above codes to write NDEF and read by ST25 Tap. What should I do?

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

see https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00002BdmmTSAR/unable-to-read-ndef-information-in-stswst25001-app for identical issue.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.