cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not available for download

Hossein Haji
Associate III

Hi,

Whenever i try to download ST25 embedded NFC library (STSW-ST25R-LIB ----> STSW-ST25R017), I encounter this message: "Not available for download".
Same message in last 4 days.

Best Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hossein Haji
Associate III

Hello everybody,

Finally i used Microsoft Edge browser and now i can download form ST site.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Hossein Haji
Associate III

I've tried several Internet services form different ISPs and different Browsers but the same Error Message: "Not available for download".

Hossein Haji
Associate III

I can not download X-CUBE-NFC3 either.

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi

there was likely an issue over the past few days. Can you try again and give the update status on your side?

Thanks

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

I downloaded STSW-ST25R-LIB but "Not available for download" error message for X-CUBE-NFC3.

Hi, 

I just now downloaded the X-CUBE-NFC3. Worked both from within ST and also from my mobile on external network with a gmail account.

Are you logging in with your account or are you relying on being sent the download link?

Regards, Ulysses

Hi,

I tried three different internet services, windows7, windows10, android, logged in, getting link via email, three different VPNs, without VPN, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, but nothing happened.

Is it possible to send me X-CUBE-NFC3 download link, please ?

hosseinehajikabiri96@gmail.com

Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

Hello,

Have you solved your issue ? because if you need to download several packages on ST web site, it would be better for you to not depend on ST employee availability and then the package you need seems to be too big for a private message, sorry for that.

Best Regards,

BB

Could you share some details with screenshots etc. of the issue you are encountering? We are quite a bit surprised as of now.

Hossein Haji
Associate III

Hello,

I don't know what the problem is but it is about a week my co-workers and i can not download any library or software form ST site, when we are logged in we encounter "Not available for download" message (i attached screenshots), when we try to get download link by email, we don't receive any email form ST. As i mentioned above we tried many ways but nothing happened.

Best Regards.