cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to send the ST25R3916B nfc tag readings to CAN bus.

NAkku.1
Associate III

I have program for CAN bus and NFC08a1 but when i combine i get several errors. All i want to do is get the reading from the nfc reader and send them on can. does anyone know how to do that?

35 REPLIES 35

jusr send you in private message

Hi,

SPI clock does not have any data. Wrong pin probed by your logic analyzer?

The rest seems to hint on basic communication operational. However ISR is not correctly executed. INT line stays high for a long time and gets only cleared by RFAL when detecting a timeout after some milliseconds.

Regards, Ulysses

Hey Ulysses, I was able to figure out the pin i was using the wrong pin.

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Issue solved.

To ensure that the compiled driver meets the user intended device, it is required to add a pre-processor instruction defining the targeted ST25R device (e.g. ST25R3916B).

This needs to be globally defined as a compiler define (i.e. the RFAL source code should ***not**** be modified to add this define at source file level).

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@Brian TIDAL Could you please share exactly that define name? (to compile code for ST25R3916B instead of ST25R3916)

Hi @Lex,

the define is ST25R3916B. Make sure to use the latest RFAL package (STSW-ST25RFAL002) or the latest X-CUBE-NFC6 or the latest ST25 embedded NFC libraryX-CUBE-NFC6 and ST25 embedded NFC library come with demo projects for X-NUCLEO-NFC08A1 (ST25R3916B expansion board) that already contains the proper define.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.