cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 with NUCLEO-F401RE?

Pingstech
Associate II

Hello dear developers,

I am currently working on NFC for the project for my graduation project. First of all, I would like to learn how X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1 works. Therefore, I tried to run the expansion board on the NUCLEO-F401RE and copied the files included in the sample projects run by NUCLEO-L053R8. But I couldn't get the expansion kit to work.I would appreciate if you share with me which files I should upload to which files of the project in X-NUCLEO-NFC06A1. Have a good day & work.

Sincerely,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

wells as the line tells you: You need to define ST25R3916 (when using NFC06) in the global properties. Likely something like:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000blCVDQA2.png 

Best Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

please have a look at bringup-nfc06a1-on-nucleof446re which is very similar.

Best Regards, Ulrich

Pingstech
Associate II

Hi Ulrich,

I've already tried exactly the same way but failed. I am attaching a screenshot of my project errors and path below.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000blCLnQAM.png 

Sincerely,

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

wells as the line tells you: You need to define ST25R3916 (when using NFC06) in the global properties. Likely something like:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000blCVDQA2.png 

Best Regards, Ulysses

Pingstech
Associate II

Thanks to both of you for your recommendation. I will try to run the project, if I am successful, I will share the result. Have a nice day.

Pingstech
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I have successfully run the project and tested the nfc module, it works too. But I've a another problem with UID value. I call demoCycle in the main code, then I set breakpoints to observe. I want to know the UID of the card so I add the "gNfcDev" to Live Expressions. Unfortunately I didn't catch anything.What should I do to get the card's UID value?

Sincerly,

Hi,

the demo is printing out the UIDs, correct? Just follow that path.

Regards, Ulysses