cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How optimize code in ST25R3911B-DISCO ?

GPaiv.1
Associate III

Hi,

I'm using ST25R3911B-DISCO for reading tags, but I'm interested in optimizing my code.

When a search how optimizing codes in C, I see people using #pragma but I don't have the answer in my code0693W00000AMY1IQAX.png after in the proprieties in STMcubeIDE I will go to optimization, but just optimization for debugging works for me. Is It possible to use optimize the speed in that code?

3 REPLIES 3
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi GPaiv.1,

So far we used various optimization levels with our code and have not experienced problems.

What do you mean by "just optimization for debugging works for me". What does not work?

Regards, Ulysses

Hi,

I'm using the ST25R3911-DISCO to reading a tag, and I search for ways of optimizing my code for one code more fast and small.

when I say " just optimization for debugging works for me " this phrase means when I use the option "Optimize for Debug" my code has better performance and keep works but when to try to use other option like "Optimize(-01)", "Optimize more(-02)", "Optimize most(-03)", "Optimize for size(-0s)" and "Optimized for speed(-0fast)" my code stop to the worker in that case stop to read tags. 

Hi GPaiv.1,

which software packet are you compiling? Running on which HW platform? Any changes performed by your side on that packet?

Regards, Ulysses