cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIP147 ISSUE

VICTOR1
Associate II

May i ask a question on the item TIP147

Can this item input current withstand the 30V ​?

11 REPLIES 11
VICTOR1
Associate II

Hi Peter,

being shortage & allocation components we have purchased the parts from instant market (not authorized distrubutor), is there anyway we can check this components come from ST or not? customer will calling us everyday if we can't answer them .....is this original items....? i checked TIp147 seems have some revision history, the pad difference is the reason of the revision? 0693W00000SuHH8QAN.jpg can we ask customer contact to you, as they keep asking us what the contact windows.....from ST....hope you can help on the case..or advise any thing.....this is critical...please help..., thanks.

From Rev 7 to Rev 8 only tolerance values for dimensions e and S were added:0693W00000SuHOsQAN.pngThe supplier is always responsible for the delivered goods; the respective manufacturer will only take action after intervention by this supplier.

I am very sorry and I understand your concerns, but STMicroelectronics will only inspect goods that have been purchased from authorised sources and for which an appropriate quality control has been requested there.

If the problem is resolved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best under your preferred answer. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.