cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-PCC009V2 Interface Board Windows 10 Support

MariusNel
Associate

I have bought an STEVAL-PCC009V2 interface board that I want to use to drive an EVAL6472 stepper motor driver evaluation board but when I connect it to my Laptop Running Windows 10, it prompts me to update the firmware to the latest version 2.7 Firmware.

I have tried updating the firmware through the IBUUI Updater application but get the following message:

MariusNel_0-1709885976042.png

I have checked with our IT department and it doesn't seem to be blocked by our network, because I also tried running it as Administrator and got the same result.

After further investigation I came across a note that indicates it is only for Windows XP:

MariusNel_1-1709886186660.png

My questions are as follows:

1. Can I update the Firmware on the STEVAL-PCC009V2 Interface Board by programming the V2.7 hex files directly onto the board with a compatible ST Micro programmer?

2. Will the STEVAL-PCC009V2 function correctly on my Windows 10 machine after the upgrade to the latest Firmware (fwpsin_pcc009v2_FWV2_7.hex), or does it only work with Windows XP and Windows 7, regardless of the Firmware version?

0 REPLIES 0