cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I get this st-link library and API usage?

lovecomputer
Associate II

I want to develop a host computer software based on the st-link library and use C++ to implement the flush function of reading and writing, how can I get this st-link library and API usage?

7 REPLIES 7
AScha.3
Chief II

what is this " st-link library" ? explain, what you expect to do.

and what "implement the flush function" for ? give example, how it should work.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
lovecomputer
Associate II

I saw that Segger has the j-link SDK to develop host computer software for users to erase and write FLASH. My application environment is: the host computer is connected to the MCU through the st-link v2 emulator, and then use the software I developed to read and write the FLASH of the mcu, I see on the Internet that your company also has a similar j-link sdk, do I want to develop such a software is there a similar SDK?Or how can it be achieved?

a. its not MY company, i just use the cpu...and other.

b. so using st-linkv2 you want make a program like stm32CubeProgrammer ? that is possible, look for the app note about it.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Yes, I want to make a simple software like this  stm32CubeProgrammer, But only need to read or write the content of a specific address in MCU's FLASH."

Perhaps something like https://github.com/stlink-org/stlink

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

thanks!

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

The CubeProgrammer API docum and examples is installed with the CubeProgrammer. YMMV.