cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to open eDesignSuite, despite attempting to sign in multiple times.

KWest.2
Associate

I recently found eDesignSuite while looking for resources for a project involving NFC, but each time I try to open it, it asks me to sign in. When I sign in, it will bring me back to the page, but when I try to open it again, it still asks me to sign in. Am I missing something?

5 REPLIES 5
Patrizia BELLITTO
ST Employee

Hello @KWest.2​ ,

thank you for your interest in eDesignSuite. Sorry for these problems, can you try with another browser? Or maybe sign in directly in eDesignSuite entry page, clicking SIGN IN button in the right upper corner.

Best regards,

Patrizia

CMarc.2
Associate

Hi, I am also running into this issue and a new browser will not work as Flash is officially EOL and you cannot download it.

Hi @CMarc.2​ ,

sorry but as the Flash Player is not supported any more by most of the browsers, we are removing those designs that have not been migrated to newer technologies. Someone can still access old design using Firefox, if the Flash Player there is already installed, you can have a look with that, if possible.

Which applications do you need to access to?

Thanks

Patrizia

CMarc.2
Associate

Hi Patrizia,

I was looking to work on the stnrgpf02 dev kit. I noticed that the application is removed off of the edesignstudio. Do you have an estimated time when the configurator tool will be available for usage?

Thanks,

Sorry @CMarc.2​ ,

at the moment we have no plan about that.

I'm writing you privately