cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our latest PCB uses FERD40U45CT (Diode) but I have been notified that this is now obsolete. How long will this product be avalable? Do I need to urgently change my design or do I have plenty of time left for FERD40U45CT. I very much like this diode.

StephanB
Associate II

FERD40U45CT

Twin diode with very low voltage drop and has a small PCB foorprint.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Last orders, Mid-August, 15-Week delivery.

In stock with DigiKey, order enough to get you to the point where you're comfortable bringing a new design into production.

I would not dally, only see 4K pcs in open stocks, would see it as a good arbitrage bet..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Last orders, Mid-August, 15-Week delivery.

In stock with DigiKey, order enough to get you to the point where you're comfortable bringing a new design into production.

I would not dally, only see 4K pcs in open stocks, would see it as a good arbitrage bet..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
StephanB
Associate II

Thank you for the quick reply

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

...or replace FERD40U45CT (TO-220AB) by FERD40U45CG (D2PAK), which is still active - well... yet.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thankyou yes I will use this instead.​

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Great!

When your question is answered, please mark this topic as answered by choosing Select as Best for the preferred answer, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.