cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using ST10F276Z5T3 in my project but now in website it is showing as NRND (not recommended for New Design). Please tell me which is the best alternate of ST10F276Z5T3. Pin to pin compatible alternate is preferable.

Osing.1
Associate

2 REPLIES 2
NS1
Associate II

Hello,

I have the same issue. Looks like the complete ST10 family is coming soon to end of life, and currently still supported only for current OEM's applications that are still in production with such processors.

I spent on my side already significant time looking for easiest replacement. Apart ST10F273 which is not yet NRND but will probably be soon in same situation, I drawn the conclusion that the only way is to switch to a completely new architecture depending on product type you developped with the ST10F276, with unfortunately as huge consequence the need of re-developping brand new full hardware and firmware.

Regards

Nicolas

In days of yore the "distributor" would hold stock of parts, but we've moved to a much more just-in-time/just-as-ordered delivery model. A decision on fab utilization based on volume, test equipment maintenance or old process technology has clearly been made.

You can push out your own design refresh by owning enough stock to carry your requirements forward.

Would suggest you engage with your local sales and support engineers to understand the road map and availability moving forward, as well as transition efforts.

I think I might dwell on the job security of developing new stuff over maintaining 14-year old designs.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..