cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC58X MCAL the error appear ADC Moudle:Invaild Xpath-expression for Attribute

FuKai
Associate II

The error will appear when I configurate the module of AdcGroupDefinition, but the port and the hardware channel are configuarted correctly and conform.

How can i solve this problem from the picture?

category : Error
project : Cho6M_Gpt_rtm2
description: Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "INVALID" of node "/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/Adc/ELEMENTS/Adc/AdcConfigSet/AdcConfigSet_0/AdcHwUnit/AdcHwUnit_0/AdcGroup/AdcGroup_0/AdcGroupDefinition/__5": (1818) No value found for object ""
detailed : Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "INVALID" of node "<a href="datamodel://Cho6M_Gpt_rtm2?/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/Adc/ELEMENTS/Adc/AdcConfigSet/AdcConfigSet_0/AdcHwUnit/AdcHwUnit_0/AdcGroup/AdcGroup_0/AdcGroupDefinition/__5">/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/Adc/ELEMENTS/Adc/AdcConfigSet/AdcConfigSet_0/AdcHwUnit/AdcHwUnit_0/AdcGroup/AdcGroup_0/AdcGroupDefinition/__5</a>": (1818) No value found for object ""
id : 1803
resource :
path : /AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/Adc/ELEMENTS/Adc/AdcConfigSet/AdcConfigSet_0/AdcHwUnit/AdcHwUnit_0/AdcGroup/AdcGroup_0/AdcGroupDefinition/__5

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-17 144417.png螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-17 144342.png螢幕擷取畫面 2024-06-17 144906.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello , I have forwarded your point to Autosar Team

Just for info , AUTOSAR is not a mass market topic to address in this forum, it is better to contact local support.

Best Regards Erwan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello , I have forwarded your point to Autosar Team

Just for info , AUTOSAR is not a mass market topic to address in this forum, it is better to contact local support.

Best Regards Erwan

Hi, thank you for your reply.

Is there any sample project for EB Tresoe about adc module I can refer?

Or I can supply my project for you to debug the problem.

Now, I am developing SPC58EG MCU.

Thank you.