cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoherence in clock tree for SPC582 in SPC5Studio

Yannek
Associate III

Hello,

I found unexpected behaviour in clock tree: when I change CGM_SC_DC2 divider - it affects another line in the diagram (the one with "FBRIDGE_CLK"). And when I change CMG_SC_DC3 divider - it affects the line above ("PBRIDGE_CLK").

0693W000001qeTQQAY.png

Best,

Yannek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi Yannek,

you are right. Thanks for the report. The issue will be fixed with the next update of SPC5Studio.

Regards,

Luigi

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi Yannek,

you are right. Thanks for the report. The issue will be fixed with the next update of SPC5Studio.

Regards,

Luigi

DKuma.3
Associate II

Hi Luigi,

Unfortunately the issue is not fixed yet.

Regards

D.Kumar

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

we have already solved the issue. Please, could you check if there are some pending updates for your installation of SPC5Studio (Help -> Check for Updates). In particular, if you select Help -> About SPC5Studio -> Installation Details, could you check that the feature SPC5-RLA_SPC582Bxx_Support_Feature is updated at least to version 1.15.0?

Regards,

Luigi

Hi,

I have checked the version is 1.16.1

The issue still exists.

Regards,

D.Kumar

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

I'm sorry, I have your same version, but the issue is not present anymore: changing the value of DC2, only the value of PBRIDGE_CLK will change, instead, changing the value of DC3, only the value of FBRIDGE_CLK will change. Could you try to import in your workspace another project for SPC582B e verify again? If the issue is still present, you could try to re-install SPC5Studio e update it to the last version.

Regards,

Luigi

Hi,

You are right. I checked with my project which was created with older version of SPC5 Studio. Therefore the configuration xml was older version.

Newly created project does not have this problem.

Thank you for clear and detailed answer.

Regards,

D.Kumar

Great news. You are welcome.

Regards,

Luigi