cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout when i try to overwrite apps on SensorTile.BOX (Entry Mode)

SAbba.1
Associate III

Estoy probando el SensorTile.box y he intentando reiteradas veces probar alguna de las aplicaciones que ya están diseñadas, he intentado en IOS y se queda cargando el overwrite y nunca termina, y he probado en Andriod y me da un error de Timeout.

¿Alguien sabe lo que me está pasando? 

He probado conectar y desconectar la bateria, intente con varios telefonos y probe apagando y encendiendo la placa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Sergio Abbattista Hernández​ ,

The procedure is the one you find from pag 56 to 66.

Please try to reset the board in this way and let me know if this solves the issue.

In case this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster 🙂

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Welcome to ST Community!

Which android and IOS version are you using? Which phone do you have? and which Firmware version are you adopting?

Thanks

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SAbba.1
Associate III

I have an iphone 13 and the IOS version is 16.1.1, however, I think I found the problem.

This board was being used by someone before, so I guess it will have a FW that does not allow me to use the app properly.

So I think the solution is to factory reset the board, which I guess will be by putting the base FW.

If you know how I can do it, or if this could be my problem I would appreciate it, I have found this (page 56)

SAbba.1
Associate III

I want to remember that for the moment I want to use the ENTRY mode of the tilebox (not the EXPERT or PRO mode), because I want to get familiar with the capabilities of this board.

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

The procedure is the one you find from pag 56 to 66.

Please try to reset the board in this way and let me know if this solves the issue.

In case this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster 🙂

SAbba.1
Associate III

perfect, i will try tonight or maybe tomorrow

ty, it works