cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS344ALH Pspice model

fru999
Associate III

Hello everyone

I need to have the pspice model of LIS344ALH (i know that this product is not longer available)

I try do it with the datasheet but i don't have enought info

Can someone help with it ? 🙂

Thanks 😉

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @fru999 ,

Welcome to ST Community!

We don't have pspice models for our products so I can't help you.

In addition, as you wrote, LIS344ALH is obsolete and not suggested for new design. If you tell me your application I can suggest one of our new accelerometers.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @fru999 ,

Welcome to ST Community!

We don't have pspice models for our products so I can't help you.

In addition, as you wrote, LIS344ALH is obsolete and not suggested for new design. If you tell me your application I can suggest one of our new accelerometers.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
fru999
Associate III

I know it is obsolete but I am trying to retroingeeniring something. 

The block diagram on the data sheet is not really explicite. Maybe can you help me with it 🙂

fru999
Associate III

Like how is the mux 6:2 can work, the demux 1:3, what are the diagrams of the charge amplifier and s/h ampliflier 🙂 

fru999_0-1712827558538.png

Hi @Federica Bossi ,

Indeed, I need a new accelerometer.

It is possible to have a meeting with you or a personnal chat so we can discuss this ? 

Have a nice day

France