cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS2DW12TR INT1

hdy
Associate II

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am using LIS2DW12 accelerometer for wake-up detection. I can detect the wake-up event by reading the

register,and I set the wake-up recognition routed to INT1 pad,  but I do not see that an INT1 interrupt being raised.This is my configure.

CTRL2 08   CTRL6 00  CTRL4 20   WAKE_UP_THS 01   WAKE_UP_DUR 00  CTRL1 50 CTRL7  20

Can you please suggest a solution for this?

Regards

hdy

4 REPLIES 4
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @hdy ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Please, take a look at our example on GitHub, I think it could help.

If this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster 🙂

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,Bossi,

Thank you for your reply. I still have no way to solve my current problem.I want to determine whether the wake-up event has occurred by the change of the level of the INT1. I configured the relevant register according to the manual, but I could not implement this function and did not detect any change in the INT1.What should I do?

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @hdy ,

Please try to replicate exactly what done in the PID example or use the same writings suggested in the AN5038:

1. Write 64h in CTRL1 // Turn on the accelerometer
// ODR = 200 Hz, high-performance
2. Write 04 in CTRL6 // FS ±2 g, LOW_NOISE enabled
3. Write 20h in CTRL7 // Use HP filter, enable interrupts
4. Write 00h in WAKE_UP_DUR // No duration
5. Write 02h in WAKE_UP_THS // Set wake-up threshold
6. Write 20h in CTRL4_INT1_PAD_CTRL // Wake-up interrupt driven to INT1 pin

If it doesn't work I think it's something related to your hardware.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you!