cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS2DW12 wake up interrupt or double-tap interrupt on INT2 pin

amtpjoy
Associate

Hello all,
I am using LIS2DW12 accelerometer for single-tap and double-tap detection. I also want to use the wake-up interrupt simultaneously, but when both these interrupts are enabled, double-tap and single-tap are occasionally missed because both the wake-up interrupt and tap interrupts are routed to the same pin(INT1) and the wake-up threshold is low.

Is  there any way in which I can route either the tap interrupt or the wake up interrupt to INT2 pin ?

I am aware that we can route INT2 interrupts to INT1 but can it be done the other way around?

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @amtpjoy ,
Welcome to St community =)

it is not possible to route those signals to the INT2 pin, but when you receive the INT1 interrupt, you can check the registers STATUS_DUP (37h), WAKE_UP_SRC (38h) and TAP_SRC (39h) to understand which of the interrupts were triggered.

If this answers your question, please, mark this as "best answer", by clicking on the "accept as solution" to help the other users of the community

Niccolò

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @amtpjoy ,
Welcome to St community =)

it is not possible to route those signals to the INT2 pin, but when you receive the INT1 interrupt, you can check the registers STATUS_DUP (37h), WAKE_UP_SRC (38h) and TAP_SRC (39h) to understand which of the interrupts were triggered.

If this answers your question, please, mark this as "best answer", by clicking on the "accept as solution" to help the other users of the community

Niccolò