cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISM330DLCTR not available in the market? Any alternate part?

kumarnaveenb
Associate III

Hello.

I don't see ISM330DLCTR in stock anywhere? Is there any alternate part. I can see LSM6DSM. Will it work with same software. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @NK.1umar Byregowda​ ,

if you are looking for a substitute of the ISM330DLCTR device for industrial vibration monitoring application (as for example the substitute for the device on STEVAL-BFA001V1B kit), I can give you a couple of suggestions on the state-of-art for this purpose:

• IIS3DWB, which is a pure accelerometer, if you don't need the gyroscope data: this is the vibration sensor on the SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node STWINKT1;
  • ISM330DHCX, which is more similar to ISM330DLCTR and can be considered a pin-to-pin and firmware compatible substitute. This is also present on the STWINKT1 board.

You may found little stock for ISM330DLC part number (HERE), but I would however suggest one of the two above options for long run projects.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @NK.1umar Byregowda​ ,

if you are looking for a substitute of the ISM330DLCTR device for industrial vibration monitoring application (as for example the substitute for the device on STEVAL-BFA001V1B kit), I can give you a couple of suggestions on the state-of-art for this purpose:

• IIS3DWB, which is a pure accelerometer, if you don't need the gyroscope data: this is the vibration sensor on the SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node STWINKT1;
  • ISM330DHCX, which is more similar to ISM330DLCTR and can be considered a pin-to-pin and firmware compatible substitute. This is also present on the STWINKT1 board.

You may found little stock for ISM330DLC part number (HERE), but I would however suggest one of the two above options for long run projects.

-Eleon

kumarnaveenb
Associate III

Thanks Eleon. I have ordered few from suppliers. I will do experiment with IIS3DWB.

Kumar