cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is possible that the LIS2DW12 accelerometer reports via interrupt pin the Single and Double Tap condition at the same time?

leandropg
Associate

Hi,

I am developing an application using the accelerometer LIS2DW12. I need detect the single and double tap at the same time and indicate it to the microcontroller via interrupt pin what condition was detected.

I have could detect single tap and double tap independently and it worked. However when I enable the two conditions (single and double tap) I can't obtain the conditions using a pin interrupt :( . Is like if isn't possible send the two conditions at the same time.

I found it in the manual:

If latch mode is enabled and the interrupt signal is driven to the interrupt pins, the value assigned to SINGLE_DOUBLE_TAP also affects the behavior of the interrupt signal: when it is set to 0, latch mode is applied to the single-tap interrupt signal; when it is set to 1, latch mode is applied to the double-tap interrupt signal only

The manual show examples to Single or Double Tap separate but doesn't at the same time.

Is a limitation of the device? Is not possible detect the two events via interrupt? What another way can I implement to achieve it?

Thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0