cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IIS3DWB ODR at selected bandwidth of ODR/4 on LPF2

Chubs
Associate III

Hello Community,

I am unsure what the ODR will be for the IIS3DWB sensor when we select the bandwidth of ODR/4.

Kindly suggest the relationships if available, I did not find any mention in the datasheet except for Table 45.

Chubs_0-1690607232220.png

Are there any setting to select the ODR for the sensor? Is ODR autoselected as some multiple of the Bandwidth? Or is ODR always 26kHz irrespective of the bandwidth?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @Chubs ,

for the IIS3DWB the ODR is set to 26.667 kHz, it is the bandwidth that is selectable.
you can refer to the table you posted to select it =)

If this answers your question, please, mark this as "best answer", by clicking on the "accept as solution" to help the other users of the community

Niccolò

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chubs
Associate III
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @Chubs ,

for the IIS3DWB the ODR is set to 26.667 kHz, it is the bandwidth that is selectable.
you can refer to the table you posted to select it =)

If this answers your question, please, mark this as "best answer", by clicking on the "accept as solution" to help the other users of the community

Niccolò

Chubs
Associate III

Hello @niccolò,

Thanks for the update. Is there any way to reduce the ODR maybe at least ODR/2? Let me know.

niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @Chubs , 
on this specific device the ODR is set, so you can't change it, but you can manually discard sample to adjust the ODR or even read the output with a timer set at the ODR you want =)

Niccolò