cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to interface STM32 with SMI230 (Bosch's IMU sensor

BM.5
Associate

Hello,

I need to interface STM32 with SMI230 IMU sensor is there any libraries or driver for programming, I have found the linux driver for the SMI230, in my use case i am going to use STM32 MCU which cannot run linux OS, so "I need a driver which uses generic C API's which i port it to the STM32 environment" .

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @BM.5​ ,

After a quick check I see you posted similar question on Bosch community (HERE). This is the correct thing to do 😉

They suggested you to use C drivers on Github (at this link).

These drivers can be included in any STM32-based project, such as the ones you can find in the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 (for ST sensors).

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @BM.5​ ,

After a quick check I see you posted similar question on Bosch community (HERE). This is the correct thing to do 😉

They suggested you to use C drivers on Github (at this link).

These drivers can be included in any STM32-based project, such as the ones you can find in the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 (for ST sensors).

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon