cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use two sensorTile simultaneously

CRoma.11
Associate II

Hello,

I have loaded the SENSING1_V4 firmware on my STEVAL-STLKT01V1 sensor and I am using it with the ST BLE Sensor iPhone app, saving the data on the SD card. 

Since I would like to use two sensors simultaneously, I wondered if there was a way to do this using just one mobile phone. 

Thank you, 

Chiara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Chiara @CRoma.1​ ,

unfortunately you cannot interface two Sensortile simultaneously on the ST BLE app on the same smartphone.

There is a smartphone app, the STBLEMesh, that can manage different devices over BLE mesh (here some further details), but in the default supported platform there isn't the Sensortile.

You might think to modify the BlueST-SDK code, but I believe it won't be an easy job...

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Chiara @CRoma.1​ ,

unfortunately you cannot interface two Sensortile simultaneously on the ST BLE app on the same smartphone.

There is a smartphone app, the STBLEMesh, that can manage different devices over BLE mesh (here some further details), but in the default supported platform there isn't the Sensortile.

You might think to modify the BlueST-SDK code, but I believe it won't be an easy job...

-Eleon