cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues with my STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1. I downloaded the app ST BLE Sensor in order to pair the Tilebox to my phone, but each time the following message pops up: "Error during the connection with the node TILEBOX". What should I do?

RGiul.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @RGiul.1​,

please make sure first that the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 is powered on (better with the USB cable), and that you have downloaded the last STBLE Sensor app.

Then enable Bluetooth and location service to detect the SensorTile.box. You have to use the pin code 123456 in order to pair the tool with your smartphone. If you have already done this, please clear the whitelist and try again.

If also these hints are not effective, I suggest you to have a look to this post --> SensorTile.box #NaN: How to safely recover your SensorTile.box in case it shows any problem. You can use one of the .bin files in the comments.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @RGiul.1​,

please make sure first that the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 is powered on (better with the USB cable), and that you have downloaded the last STBLE Sensor app.

Then enable Bluetooth and location service to detect the SensorTile.box. You have to use the pin code 123456 in order to pair the tool with your smartphone. If you have already done this, please clear the whitelist and try again.

If also these hints are not effective, I suggest you to have a look to this post --> SensorTile.box #NaN: How to safely recover your SensorTile.box in case it shows any problem. You can use one of the .bin files in the comments.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

Thank you for your help!

Now I managed to pair my smartphone with the TileBox. The PIN suggestions on the app weren't right​.