cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey :) Im new to MEMS and STM32 Cube board development. Where can I find guide to configure stm32f303re and iks01a3? whish tool do i need? Where can I find information? Thank you. ;)

AWall.4
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TSand.1
Associate III

Hi, probably there is no predefined example with the NUCLEO-F303RE + IKS01A3, even if the two boards are compatible.

0693W00000GYYXpQAP.png 

You might start from the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1, where there is an example with an evaluation board with STM32 Cortex M4 (STM32F401RE-Nucleo). From this example, you can configure the peripherals for the interface with the IKS01A3 expansion. The Arduino R3 connector is the same across all Nucleo boards.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TSand.1
Associate III

Hi, probably there is no predefined example with the NUCLEO-F303RE + IKS01A3, even if the two boards are compatible.

0693W00000GYYXpQAP.png 

You might start from the FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1, where there is an example with an evaluation board with STM32 Cortex M4 (STM32F401RE-Nucleo). From this example, you can configure the peripherals for the interface with the IKS01A3 expansion. The Arduino R3 connector is the same across all Nucleo boards.

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @AWall.4​ ,

welcome to ST community then!

Did @TSand.1​  answered your question? I would have answered pretty the same things.

-Eleon