cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP Client Example for STWIN STEVAL

Chandrashekar C
Associate III

Hi Everyone,

Is there any example for FTP Client on STWIN eval board? If yes, please share. Thanks much in advance

@Eleon BORLINI​ any suggestion from you?

Is there any Third Party library which I can use?

Kind Regards

Chandra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you @Eleon BORLINI​  for your suggestion. Currently I am using TCP socket connection to transfer the data, it seems to ok for now.

I shall also explore the options you have mentioned.

Thanks again.

Chandrashekar C

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Chandrashekar C​ ,

what I can say is that in the firmware function packs specifically thought for the STWINKT STEVAL there is unfortunately no FTP-client example.

On the other hand, the most close example I can found is in one of the function packs associated with the B-L475E-IOT01A discovery IoT kit (which shares the same WiFi module of the STWINKT STEVAL), even if it is related to the HTTP protocol and not to the FTP. So not sure if it can be so useful for you...

In particular, the example I'm referring to can be found in the X-CUBE-CLD-GEN function pack, in the \Projects\B-L475E-IOT01\Examples\Cloud\httpclient folder.

-Eleon

Thank you @Eleon BORLINI​  for your suggestion. Currently I am using TCP socket connection to transfer the data, it seems to ok for now.

I shall also explore the options you have mentioned.

Thanks again.

Chandrashekar C

Hi Chandrashekar,

in case you want to share a code or some suggestion for the community, you are of course welcome.

-Eleon