cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

empty SD card sensor tile probox

Jad
Associate III

good morning. 

i am actually trying to load on my an sd card my data of the sensor tile.box. Unfortunately, I only get blank tables with only the top written. I uploaded a configuration to make it and then uploaded as seen on those photos. am I missing anything?

Jad_0-1726993052664.png

Jad_1-1726993077075.png

i have also a question on those parts of the application, I do not know what they are made for and they are only in this program:

Jad_2-1726993122799.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Jad ,

You are using the old version of the app ‘st ble sensor classic’, you must use the new app ‘st ble sensor’.
In the new app the flow ‘data recorder’ in the flow samples works and correctly generates the file in the sd card.
For the cloud functions, the app handles the MQTT protocol, but for the server you have to provide it yourself.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Jad ,

You are using the old version of the app ‘st ble sensor classic’, you must use the new app ‘st ble sensor’.
In the new app the flow ‘data recorder’ in the flow samples works and correctly generates the file in the sd card.
For the cloud functions, the app handles the MQTT protocol, but for the server you have to provide it yourself.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.