cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Crashes when Uploading App from Expert Mode

ZoeTakacs
Associate II

Hi all, 

I have been playing around with a SensorTile.Box PRO and have had success in uploading the premade "apps" provided in the app itself. However, when I create a custom app in Expert mode and try to upload it to the unit, the app crashes and the upload fails. What is causing this to happen and what can be done to stop this? 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ZoeTakacs ,

The OIS version will be updated with the functions for flow creation in the upcoming months, meanwhile you can use an android phone or an android emulator.

Thanks for your patience

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @ZoeTakacs ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Do you have an Android or IOS phone?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Frederica, 

Thanks for the response! I have an IOS phone. 

Hi @ZoeTakacs ,

The OIS version will be updated with the functions for flow creation in the upcoming months, meanwhile you can use an android phone or an android emulator.

Thanks for your patience

Perfect, thanks for the update!

I have also been having this problem. Do you know when the iOS version of ST BLE sensor classic will be released?

thanks

Brian