cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST60 development board. Where can I find more information about the ST60 ?

YLAGO.1
Associate

We have purchased an ST60 development board for wireless data transmission. Where can I find more information about

- We do not have an electrical circuit for the ST60 debug board, we need a circuit for connecting to an external control board.

- We need a more detailed datasheet for the ST60A2G0 chip in order to have electrical characteristics, pinout, connection interfaces.

- The main requirement for us is the transmission of a video stream. Perhaps you have solutions or suggestions on which protocol and interface 

we can transmit the video stream using coaxial connectors on the debug board.

Could you send the datasheets by e-mail?

Best regards,

4 REPLIES 4
Ivan FILYAEV
Associate II

Dear Yuri!

Information on this product is under NDA. Customers should ask local ST sales offices to get details.

Fabrice GENDREAU
ST Employee

Hello Yurri,

I'll send you a link to download the complete ST60 documentation package into which you'll find the design files of all the boards, the production datasheet, and some application notes and videos.

To transmit the video stream, you can use ethernet protocol and connect to the SLVS input/output ports of the ST60 through either SGMII PHY or if you have a FPGA on board you can configure it. If I'm right you have the B2275/B2276 RF boards with 2 ST60s on board, used in dual simplex, one in TX mode and the other one in RX mode.

Thanks and regards,

Fabrice.

Do you have a link to download?? Could you share?

Materials under NDA and SLA are typically NOT shared publicly, for obvious reasons.

Work your local rep or distributor, or submit a support ticket

https://ols.st.com/s/

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..