cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using BlueNRG1. My setup consists of a peripheral and controller. I am having issues using the aci_gatt_disc_all_primary_services() function. I input the connection handle received from hci_le_connection_complete_event. Yet, I get an error of 0x46.

LCata.1
Associate II

14 REPLIES 14
LCata.1
Associate II

Hmmmm, the connection is from bluenrg1 to bluenrg1 and it is my own board. I can verify that there is a connection by blinking LEDs when the two are connected. By pending action? Do you mean the peripheral side?

LCata.1
Associate II

This is the code to program the peripheral ble, there is nothing pending (i think). Unless I am missing any callback functions needed to grant access? I didn't set any security though... if that is a possibility. And since I am not reading anything yet, I didn't think that aci_gatt_allow_read() is necessary. Althought, I do have it in my peripheral code already.

Sebastien DENOUAL
ST Employee

Hi,

By chance, does simialr code return same erro ron STEAL board (STEVAL-IDB07V1) ?

Did you performed a HW bringup of your PCB ? see AN4818

If you run server code on your BlueNRG-1 board : are you able to connect using smartphone debug APP surch as BLE_Scanner ?

Regards,

Sebastien

LCata.1
Associate II

Hmmmm i dont have a STEVAL-IDB07V1 at hand.

But I am able to connect to the server/peripheral using an app such as the BLE Scanner app

LCata.1
Associate II

Would there be any known patches for the discovery and read functions by any chance? Because I am using the BlueNRG-1 2 DK 3.2.1... I tried using the latest version but since I'm using old code. I ran into some conflicts.

If not, hci_le_connection_complete_event() should provide the connection handle and it should work with aci_gatt_disc_all_primary_services() without giving an error through aci_gatt_proc_complete_event () right?

If its a yes to the above, would there be a way to test aci_gatt_read_char_value() on the server locally? Just to test that I am using the function correctly. Or not?