cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with ST BLE Sensor sample application, with STM32F103RB and X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1.

macka38
Associate

I am a student, and am using ST BLE Sensor app with STM32F103RB and X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1. I am looking to adapt the sample application to use as a demonstration in class, but I can't seem to find where, in the code, the Nucleo board takes input from the Android application. I found where the 'simulated environmental data' is sent to the application, and adapted that to work with my project, however, essentially, I need a simple pushbutton on the Android app to trigger something on my STM32F103RB, but I can't seem to find where that would be done. I thought I could maybe use the "reset" button on the SensorFusion tab of the Android app, but I'm not sure if that button is actually sending data to the microcontroller or not.

I am obviously very new to all of this, and have only learned very basic constructs of the microcontroller in class (nothing about the X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1, or Bluetooth in general) -- I am purely doing this to make a cool design project! Any help would be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0