cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing "mode" in X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1 / BlueNRG_M2

path321
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I have in my possession a X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1, in order to get familiar with BlueNRG_M2SP. At BlueNRG_M2 datasheet, on page 12, there are described for different "modes", where the functions of module pins are changed depending on the chosen "mode" (000,001, 010 and 100) . However , I couldn't how to choose each "mode"

Does anyone has any experience on the subject ? Do I have to send a command to BlueNRG_M2SP , or is the mode chosen by the module loaded firmware ?

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

In the beginning it might be a bit confusing: BlueNRG-M2SP is based ton the BlueNRG-2.

And the modes mentioned in table 8 of the datasheet of the BlueNRG-M2SP relate to table 133 in the datasheet of the BlueNRG-2, adresses 0x2C...0x38.

Does it answer your question?

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

In the beginning it might be a bit confusing: BlueNRG-M2SP is based ton the BlueNRG-2.

And the modes mentioned in table 8 of the datasheet of the BlueNRG-M2SP relate to table 133 in the datasheet of the BlueNRG-2, adresses 0x2C...0x38.

Does it answer your question?

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.