Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-TOF1 dependencies

DMeie.2
Senior

The Release Notes for the X-CUBE-TOF1 Library mention as dependencies

• STM32CubeHAL F4 V1.7.12
  • STM32CubeHAL L4 V1.13.0

Where can I get these HAL libraries?

My STM32Cube Package Manager is currently set to use the STM32F4 MCU Package 1.26.2.

What about CPUs other than F4 and L4? Will the X-CUBE-TOF1 Library not work with those?

1 REPLY 1
John E KVAM
ST Employee

The ToF sensors don't care what MCU is being used. All the hardware cares about is the I2C bus.

(non-ST MCUs work too - but don't tell anyone.)

Unfortunately I don't actually know if the X-CUBE-TOF libraries work with the others, but I cannot imagine why not. Those are very generic C code. So although I don't have proof, I'm betting they do.

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'