cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPS28DFW and VL53L4CD 3D CAD Models

ITayl.1
Associate

Hi, could I please get access to the 3D CAD Models for the LPS28DFW and VL53L4CD products? On both of their "CAD Resources" page you only offer the PCB Footprint and Symbol and not the 3D Model. I need to utilize the 3D model for designing a component that utilize both of these sensors. The datasheet dimensional information provided is not sufficient for this. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello

The LPS28DFW Step file model can be found on st.com under the product page.

SamacSys supplier is proposing it.

Regards

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
John E KVAM
ST Employee

I'm really sorry about not having the VL53L4CD step models up on the website. We hired a company to do them, only to find they did such a bad job of it, we removed them all and starting again. We are getting closer to re-publishing them. I hope you can wait a week or two. I'm not sure in what order they will be published.

• john

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

Hi

Have designed a step file for LPS28DFW now?

Hello

The LPS28DFW Step file model can be found on st.com under the product page.

SamacSys supplier is proposing it.

Regards