cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am trying to install the VL53L1X GUI on my PC to work on the X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board, but I keep getting this same error as will you find attached. Any ideas how to solve it ? thanks. and is the VL53L5CX compatible with my 53L1A1?

WYous.1
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

This is still under development.

You can find CubeIDE examples in the STSW-IMG007 pachage here

Regards

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anne BIGOT
ST Employee

Hello,

Your issue with the install will be reached to SW team and we will come back to you.

Regarding this question :  is the VL53L5CX compatible with my 53L1A1? VL53L5CX and VL53L1CX are two different products so there is no compatibility between the VL53L5CX and 53L1A1

Regards

Anne

Our community relies on fruitful exchanges and good quality content. You can thank and reward helpful and positive contributions by marking them as 'Accept as Solution'. When marking a solution, make sure it answers your original question or issue that you raised.

ST Employees that act as moderators have the right to accept the solution, judging by their expertise. This helps other community members identify useful discussions and refrain from raising the same question. If you notice any false behavior or abuse of the action, do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'

Hello @Anne BIGOT​ ,

Okay I'll be waiting for your answer. Thanks

Hello @Anne BIGOT​ ,any updates ?

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer. I was off.

SW team is working on an update of the SW.

We will let you know when it is available.

Regards

Anne

hello @Anne BIGOT​ 

okay thanks

WYous.1
Associate III

Hello @Anne BIGOT ,

are there any news, if not could you provide me with examples using the X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 sensor which I can run of the CubeIDE directly. thanks

Hello,

This is still under development.

You can find CubeIDE examples in the STSW-IMG007 pachage here

Regards

WYous.1
Associate III

okay thanks